To order copies of this video please click the link below
T2B2 Video: Social Marketing on a Shoestring Budget [Link to Website]
In this one-hour video of a television program, respected social marketer Rebecca Brookes discusses how to put your customer at the center of the process as you look at effective ways to do marketing and publicity on a limited budget.
- A working definition of social marketing
- The Stage Model of Behavior Change
- Key elements of social marketing
- The six stages of social marketing
- Low-cost media that can be used in social marketing.
For more information about this or other T2B2 programs, please visit the T2B2 Website. [Web link]
Target Audience: Academicians, Board of Health, Community Leaders, Health Educators, Health Officers, Health Planners, National Advocacy Organizations, Policy Makers, Program Managers, Public Health Program Staff